- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Tree Care In The Aftermath Of A Major Storm
It is no secret that Florence came through the area recently and wreaked havoc on the area, especially Hampstead. We rarely need a reminder of how fierce and unforgiving Mother Nature can be, but som […]
4 Reasons That You Should Have The Stump Removed Along With The Tree
Anytime you have a specialist come out and remove a tree from your property, you are going to have to decide if you want them to remove the stump as well. Stump removal generally adds a little bit to […]